Fidelity Bank’s USSD codes enable safe, simple, and quick transactions on your mobile phone anywhere at anytime without the need for internet connectivity.
Fidelity Bank Code
*770# is Fidelity Bank’s USSD code, you can use it to do transactions like transfers between banks, check your account balance and even make subscription payments. To start using the code, activate your phone number for USSD banking by dialing *770*0*# and following the instructions provided.
You will need to set your PIN and confirm it because that is what you’ll use to confirm future transactions.
If you don’t have a Fidelity bank account and you want to open one, dial *770*01#.
Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
To transfer money from your Fidelity Bank account to another account, dial *770*account number*amount# for example if you want to transfer 5,000 Naira to someone whose account number is 1234567890, you will dial *770*1234567890*5000#.
You will need to enter your transaction PIN to complete the transaction.
The daily limit for transfers made with the Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code is 100,000 Naira.
Fidelity Bank Account Balance Code
Dial *770*0# in order to check your account balance, you will be asked to enter your PIN after which your balance will be displayed on the screen.
Fidelity Bank Recharge Code (Data & Airtime)
To buy airtime for your line connected to your Fidelity account, dial *770*AMOUNT# for example, dial *770*200# to recharge ₦200 on your phone.
To recharge other numbers, dial *770*PHONE NUMBER*AMOUNT# for example: dial *770*08012345678*500# to recharge ₦5,000 on another phone.
To buy data, dial *770# and select buy data.
Things to Note
- You will need to input your PIN to complete all transactions and each transaction costs between 10 Naira to 20 Naira.
- You can use these codes on Airtel,9mobile, GLO and MTN lines.
- Money for any transaction is deducted directly from your bank account
- Daily airtime limit is 20,000 Naira
- Transfer limit is 20,000 Naira per transaction and total of of 100,000 Naira daily
- Bills payment has 20,000 Naira maximum limit daily
- Depends on quality of network from your telecom provider
- Available 24/7
- It is easy to use, simple, fast and convenient
- You can select the accounts to be used if you have more than one account
- Transactions take less than 20 seconds
Steve Edegbo is the team lead at Naijatechhub.com. Naijatechhub is a team of writers and researchers dedicated to providing the best up to date information on topics in Nigeria. If you need more information, kindly contact us.