MMM (MMMOffice) was thought to be one of the best things to have ever happened to people who like to make money online but unfortunately it was a ponzi scheme designed to steal money from unsuspecting people.
You might have come across many other sites like mmm-office.net, mmm-nigeria.com, etc. But www.mmmoffice.com stills happens to be the mother of them all, as the rest are merely clones of the site. MMMOffice brought people of like-minds together — people who were supposedly willing to help one another. The system simply worked by allowing users to transfer funds to one another.
History and Present
If you have ever used the site called MMMOffice, you would have been deceived to see it as a platform that enables people to help one another. Members of the platform, transfer funds to other other members of the platform, and vice versa. You do this without any attached condition, and transfers are mostly done via bank transfers.
However, November of 2016 saw a very serious problem on the MMM platform, when accounts of members of this platform were frozen. It was approaching December, and many people were trying to get money from the platform, but the demand for money was far more higher than its supply. So the freezing of accounts happened and a lot of people lost a lot of money as the ponzi scheme scammed them. And as a result, we had so many users of the platform becoming very angry with the platform.
However, in May 2017, MMMOffice started showing some signs of it coming back to live. The platform started releasing the funds of some of its users. However, not all members of the platform were able to get their money back, and this is quite unfortunate. And as a result of this, we saw so many blogs and websites putting up information on how your funds on MMMOffice could be withdrawn.
When the ponzi scheme was still active, this was how users registered on the platform.
- Visit the MMMOffice website (mmmoffice.com), then follow the link to the registration page, or simply log on to mmmoffice.com/register.
- On the MMMOffice registration page, you would be presented with a form which you are expected to fill. When filling this form, you have to be very careful, to avoid providing wrong information.
- After filling the form, you can submit it, and if your registration was accepted, you are going to get a registration successful message.
Once you have created an account, the next thing for you to do, is to sign in. And here is how you can sign in on the MMMOffice platform:
- Visit the MMMOffice website (mmmoffice.com), then follow the link to the login page.
- The login page would present you a form which you are expected to fill. Fill out this form, and submit the form, to proceed.
- If you have forgotten your sign in password, you can always recover your password.
- When signing in, it is very common for you to be presented with the Google reCAPTCHA, simply solve the challenge, to prove that you are not a robot.
- Also, if you are using some other MMM websites, the procedure we have described above, should also work, as the other website are clones of the MMMOffice website.
Providing Help on MMMOffice
Here is how MMM worked: when you sign up as a new user, you are first expected to provide another member help. If you do not provide another member some help, you can not get help from anyone on the platform. In other words, for you to get help, you must have already provided another person some help.
So how can you provide someone some help? Well, here it is:
- First, sign in into your account.
- From your MMMOffice Dashboard, click on “Provide Help”.
- Specify the amount of help you would like to provide, e.g. N90,000, N12,000, N34,000, etc.
- Afterwards, you be asked to wait patiently until the platform finds you some who is interested in getting some help.
- Once the platform has found you someone to provide some help, you would be expected to send the money to the person’s bank account.
- And just like that, you have provided someone an help.
So at this point, you can ask for help on the platform.
Getting Help on MMMOffice
After you have provided some help on the MMM platform, you are entitled to get a lot more than the help you provided. But getting all the help you are entitled to, can take you a long period. However, it is possible to first get 30 percent of the help you rendered, after 30 days of rendering help to some other member of the platform. To get help after your 30 days of providing help, follow the following steps:
- Sign in into you MMMOffice account, using your email and password.
- Upon signing up, click on “Get Help”
- On the “Get Help” interface, specify the amount of help you need, and submit the form.
- Upon clicking submit, the platform would present you a preview of the help you have requested. If you are sure you did not make any mistake in the request, confirm the preview, to submit your request.
Who is or are behind MMMOffice?
The public does not know who exactly is behind MMMOffice. We do not know if it is a person, a group of people, or an organization. However, the following is what we got, on pulling the whois record of the MMMOffice.com domain name:
Domain Name: MMMOFFICE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1868713855_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-06-20T22:09:47Z
Creation Date: 2014-07-28T14:23:10Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-07-28T14:23:10Z
Registrar: eNom, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: PAT.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: PAUL.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM