Surebet is a popular Nigerian online and offline sports betting company founded in 2011 by Olasupo Badmus who is its owner and CEO, it is a subsidiary of ChessPlus International Limited and is licensed and regulated by the Lagos State Lotteries Board.
Surebet247’s headquarters is located at 3A, Adisa Bashua Street, off Adelabu Street, Surulere, Lagos Nigeria. To play Surebet games, you must be 18 or over, the company also has presence in Ghana.
Surebet has a user friendly interface, pays out winnings quickly, offers easy registration, good customer service and a variety of sports and betting types. The platform offers competitive odds and bonuses as well as promos to their customers.
Services offered by Surebet include sports, live betting, casino and live casino. The company offers up to 25,000 Naira welcome bonus immediately you register, terms and conditions apply though.
To register for Surebet, go to the website www.surebet247.com and click Join Now, fill in the details requested such as your full names, account number and more, confirm that you have read the terms and conditions and proceed.
The minimum bet is 100 Naira for sports betting and 50 Naira for Casino betting, the maximum bet varies.
Fast Market bets are also offered by Surebet247 where you can predict what will happen in the next 1 to 5 minutes of a live game.
Surebet247 offers mobile apps for Android and iOS smartphones available for download for free on the Google Playstore and iTunes store: deposits, betting and withdrawals can be done easily using the apps.
Surebet247 Deposits & Withdrawals
To make a deposit into your Surebet247 online account, you can use Visa or Mastercard, bank transfer and other methods talked about on the deposits page of the Surebet website. Once your deposit is successful, the funds will appear in your online betting account.
You might not get the welcome bonus when you deposit your first money in your new account due to a number of reasons, if that happens, contact the customer care for quick resolution. Your deposits as well as bonuses cannot be withdrawn, they can only be used to play games whose winnings can then be withdrawn if they meet the minimum withdrawal limit.
To withdraw your winnings, go to “My Account” on your dashboard and click Withdrawal, choose the payment option you want, type the amount you want to withdraw and click the withdraw button next to it. The minimum withdrawal amount is 2,000 Naira and the maximum withdrawal at a time is 500,000 Naira. After requesting for withdrawal, the funds should be in your account within 24 hours.
Surebet runs a franchise business which means it allows individuals open betting shops with its name for a percentage of the profit made from their shops. To become an agent, register at agents.surebet247.com/register.
This program helps reduce unemployment and creates wealth for many Nigerians. The Surebet agent website has a user friendly admin portal, full feature mobile friendly admin section, unlimited features, 24/7 support and more.
With Surebet, customers can cash out on single game and accumulator bets before they end in case you are having doubts about your bet, to use the service, click the cash out link on your “My Bets” section of your bet slip which will show you how much you will get due to early cash out.
There is also the partial cash out option where you can collect a part of your winnings and leave the remaining part active..
Surebet Terms and Conditions
The platform has various terms and conditions which users have to adhere to play and win, they include:
- Cash Out and Partial Cash Out are available only for live and pre-live markets, single & acca bets , system bets are not eligible.
- Cash out is not available on forecast and tricast bets
- Minimum partial cash out is equal to minimum bet amount for the bet
- Maximum partial cash out is the full cash out amount minus minimum permitted bet amount
- Acca bets placed with system bets are not eligible for cash out or partial cash out
- Cash out offers are available for a specific time frame and the company reserves the right to disable the feature at any time
- Free Bets are not eligible for cash out
- Cash out bets do not contribute to any sports promotion rollover requirements
- Bets can be rejected if they are above the maximum allowed bet amount, they can also be cancelled according to betting rules of certain sports and more. Bets cannot be cancelled by you once you place them but you can use the cash out feature to stop the bet and still make money.
- Bonuses are given to loyal customers and can be found under Active Bonuses or Bonus History tabs in the My Account menu you can access by clicking your name at the top of the homepage.
- The promotions page contains information about offers for all customers, it consists of monthly offers, unique promos and specials.
Surebet offers a feature called Sure6 where users can predict six game scores in a week and win big. To play Surebet6 games, you need to register on the website www.surebet247.com and login, then predict the scores from 10 matches in the current premier league round, get at least six scores correct and win the weekly jackpot of a brand new Hyundai Accent car and 300,000 Naira weekly.
Surebet Customer Care
To contact Surebet247 customer care for complaints, suggestions, help, booking and enquiries, send an email to [email protected] or call 01-700-1247, 07081150781, 08128543336 on weekdays and 08088491044, 09094527565 on weekends.
The customer care staff are available from 7:30am to 8:00pm daily, there is also a chat service on the website for fast issue resolution.
Other good betting sites in Nigeria include Bet9ja, Merrybet, Nairabet, etc