Hello there! From experience, I know that a lot of Nigerians especially youths are looking for ways to make money both online and offline. Some have tried and failed while some do not even know that one can make a decent living from online income streams.
There are lots of people making millons of dollars online, the most popular of them been Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa of Nairaland, Akin Alabi of Nairabet, Uche Pedro of Bella Naija, Nigerian YouTuber KSI and so many more. I haven’t started making millions yet but I have made some hundreds of thousands and I am working very seriously to make much more.
Therefore I have written a series of articles to enlighten youths across the world but especially in Nigeria on the numerous ways of money making online and how to sustain it. I hope you take your time to read and understand what I have written both from my personal experience and reading. One thing you must know is that this is not a ‘Get Rich Quick’ thing, you can only succeed through hard work, dedication and patience.
Please do not just read these articles and stop here, go online and research more for yourself, the articles are just to give you an insight and guide you. I wish you the best of luck in your money making journey.
Here are the articles:
- How to make money Blogging
- How to make money through Affiliate Marketing
- How to make money through Social Media Marketing
- How to make money Vlogging i.e. Making and Uploading Videos on YouTube and other platforms
- How to make money Freelancing
- How to make money Teaching Online
- How to make money Creating mobile apps
- How to make money through Mini-importation
- How to make money selling your products on ecommerce platforms such as Konga and Jumia
- Web design and development
Other ways to make money from home online are starting an e-commerce website, e-book writing and sales, Bitcoin, Forex, Digital marketing, Resume and Cover Letter Writing and Editing, etc.
In conclusion, I want to implore you to NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP and one day you will definitely SMILE TO THE BANK.